Sunday 9 June 2013

Last Day

We saved the best classes to last!
Lynette's class was my highlight I've always loved her work its very me- lots of little fiddly bits to cut out! We sit in her class and she announces she's retiring & leaving the scrapbook industry after a 15yr journey! That made me even more glad I'd come to her class!




This was the presentation of the kit - very impressive. Lyn is bottom left and this his her mum she was a crack up & they made a great team worked so well together.
This is what we made




Lyn was a pro , the class was packed 25 of us she kept us all together when teaching and we all finished and finished early! I was blown away, that takes real skill!!
Jos class was also the one she'd been hanging out for. Jane davenport is an amazing artist and if your into art journals she's right up there in brilliance!
And here's Jo with what she made








There's lots of layers which don't show up in the photo and you use lots of napkins. Jo has a real flare for mix media, she loves it and it shows in her fabulous work!
Now for one last walk around the show - my favourite product at the moment I was in washi heaven!!!




There were truckloads of dies




Masks - less hanging there after Jo visited!!




Napkins!




When did napkins get so fancy??!! This is one pack Jo got




Here's Alyce the guru of the Copic world she is sooooo young! The sweetest little thing she colours brilliantly and was constantly surrounded by people. This is her work .




The crowds!!!




The demos!
















The weary feet got a rest at lunch!




This was the non scrapbooking highlight of the day , I saw DAVE!!! I haven't seen Dave since march so it was sooo nice to catch up and get a big hug!
It was a super quick visit but he's doing really well loving city life and hanging out with his friends.




Thanks for meeting up with me Dave it was great to see you!
Back to the show and you can just hear Karen saying "Oh don't you take a photo' !!! Hee hee and I did !!!




This time she really is working!!!




And here you have the BALLARAT BEAUTIES!!




We had lots of fun hanging out and I can't tell you how much I loved catching up with these ol buddies it was just like old times chatting and laughing! now girls that we've been inspired and have lots of new stuff we have to go home and CREATE!!

And to do that one needs products! Jo's famous last words "I'm only going to buy 3 distress paints" she even told me the 3 colours! Lets see her 3


Yep you counted right 11!!!!
It was the best newish product there its amazing stuff covers metal chipboard brilliantly but you can paint them and make backgrounds and they dont run into a muddy yuk puddle of mush layer on top of layer its brilliant!

I'm a sucker for washi!


And here's jos tho she's blaming me for leading her astray!!



And that's all we are going to show you!!!! Lol


No comments:

Post a Comment