Saturday 30 November 2013

Colgate saves marriages

We've all heard the the bathroom marriage dramas of who squeezes the toothpaste where!! Top?? bottom? Middle?? We are no different!! Remember when toothpaste came in pliable metal kinda tubes and you could just roll up the end so least we were only battling the big middle squishers! Then Colgate in there infinite wisdom made the tubes out of plastic and we then spent our time chasing the paste around the tube!! I had a thought that a peg might help



You can see this was a good idea till I came out next morning & someone thought they'd be creative!!


This started the war of pegs and paste!!





I must admit I burst out laughing with this one totally impractical!!


A five minute job to do your teeth has turned into a 10 minute artist creation moment- forget brushing!!! I actually hid another tube so I had my private stash of toothpaste while this war was on! Then finally Colgate realised the error of their ways and they put on their thinking caps straight and came up with this design ,big fat cap that sits up nice & straight!! Colgate saves marriages!!!!


Have fun at your house with toothpaste!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment