Tuesday 16 July 2013

One Year Ago

One year ago today I drove Paul to tulla airport and he caught a plane to Emerald and there started a big change in our lives. I remember it was bitterly cold and wet driving back to Ballarat, he touched down in glorious sunshine. I started counting down the days till I'd see him again in 3 months time and I think that's the new stage if my life now -- counting down to when I see people!
A year on for Paul - he LOVES it here the weather is great and the lifestyle suits him too a tee and his health is the best it's been, it wasn't great before in Ballarat and has improved immensely since being here. He LOVES his job and he's found a real flare for logistics and thinking in spaces!! Paul's happy and well on his way to being a queenslander !!!



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:08:00 pm

    Good for him. Nice to find a place you like at some stage!

    ReplyDelete