Sunday 14 July 2013

Extra bits

Im technically challenged when it comes to this posting blogs I thought I could use iPhone photos and camera photos to make a blog post --- someone cluely might be able to but I can't so I'm just going to give you a few snapshots from the iPhone now from the weekend in bush!
This was our little safari tent we hired for overnight accommodation








The amenities block



The local store frozen meat, icecreams, milk & wine all the things you need!!!


How cute is this








There's not alot of space! This is there home for the next 4 weeks as they head up to cape
Colour coordinated


This was up the top of the climb











Then we went to the moss gardens






Doesn't matter who's kid I always seem to get the dont take my photo look!!!'


Pulling out and heading to emerald


We went out to the dam


Picnic lunch and instead of ants we get parrots!!












Looking towards emerald its a flat ol country out this way!


Trace & I went for a bike ride down by the river


Then it was a belated birthday lunch


Checkout the desert, carmel cashew slice & burnt icecream!!!



Yummy!!! Actually VERY yummy!!

This was it, the end was near-they were all packed up & ready to pull out from emerald


Was I sad -you bet, did I cry-yep! Was I happy to have seen them- defiantly! So a real mix of emotions but we have some great memories stored up and I have 439 photos to scrapbook!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment