Sunday 1 September 2013

A little bit creative

After I typed the title I'm like that's clever sue the first thing your showing isn't creative, then i thought hang on a minute it kinda is.
So without any further waffle this has been THE highlight of all photos


My kids!! Dave flew to Ballarat for a quick trip for his friends wedding so our kids got together and sent there mother a photo! I was sooo excited to see the three of them all looking great, love these three to bits! (& I did have some part in their production so its kinda creative!!!??!????!!!!)

Good news is I got my sewing machine back from sick bay!!! I took it to the only fix it place in Emerald ,I was rapt there was even one here! Now you have to imagine a really old, bent over man who's been fixing machines forever (he's out of the ark I'm sure!!) and he's looking at me over his glasses pointing his finger at me telling me off for sewing thick things " I can tell you've been naughty" he said,I felt like I was at the head masters office (yes I did have a few of those visits in my day) & suitably told, so I decided to hang up my denim bag days as honestly I'm to scared to take my machine back if it breaks again!! But I'm not giving up bags I do have a thing for them
Here's my new bike/work bag
A long shoulder bag.


Then I wanted to try something different so here's my over shoulder smaller bag


Now I know when Trace (imagination factory) patiently sat with me and taught me the art of Copic colouring she didn't have this in mind!


See... I got to my shoes! They are supa comfy and the floral was nice but clashed with everything so now they are coloured ,its a subtle pattern and much more wearable!!!

I've also been working on my PL (project life) remember all the photo stuffing in sleeves well now I'm up to the fun bit decorating title and journaling in other words the fun bits





I'm working on the carnarvon gorge weekend and being bushy I went for neutrals with stamping and washi tape. I'm having fun , with 2 pages down only another 16 to go!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you Sue and your copic colored shoes! And i love your handbags too! Gotta scrap that pic of the kids. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete