Sunday 26 May 2013

The Chair

Look what turned up for me all the way from Ballarat from Matt for Mother's Day!


I was rapt!


But..... I had my heart set on red, so with Matts permission I attacked it with spray paint in the middle of the driveway


And now I have the best red chair!!


Paul wanted his chair to be blue so that's what I was doing at the tip - looking for a chair for my man! I found one and it was blue! Score!!!! Also picked up a table - Grand total $15! Perfect set!


We enjoy lunching outside on our little patio


I wanted to take a photo of Paul on his chair and this is what I get


And I wonder where the kids get it from!!! But kids take note he also did give me a big smile!!!


And just wanted to show our sky today its just beautiful up here not hot not cold just glorious And I can sit on my red chair and enjoy it all !!


Ahhhhh winter in Emerald!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:35:00 am

    Yay you got your red chair !!!!!! In a roundabout way but that is so you :-). xx Jo B

    ReplyDelete