Saturday 23 February 2013

More bags!

I know I have a thing with bag makeovers at the moment!  I was in the op shop and loved this skirt, its way to small but it got me thinking that I could recycle the fabric so I bought it $6 done deal.






Then I  attacked it

I cut a row off the bottom and used that to make the strap, I made another whole bag for the insert, crochet up some flowers for decoration and there you have it another bag!
Not bad for six bucks!! And it looks better as a bag than as a skirt!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:18:00 am

    Great bag Sue. You are going to have a bag collection happening!!!
    Tracey D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:26:00 am

    Wow where do u get these great ideas from... It looks fantastic, well done!! Jo B

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are brilliant... you never cease to amaze me with your creativity... this is fantastic.. wouldnt wear it as a skirt, but LOVE it as a bag !!!! xx

    ReplyDelete